Reading: Building Blocks of Bitcoin
- A Cypherpunk’s Manifesto
- The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto
- THE CYPHERNOMICON
- Crypto Anarchy and Virtual Communities
- State and Terrorist Conspiracies & Conspiracy as Governance
- Libertaria in Cyberspace
- Crypto Glossary
- Why I Wrote PGP
- From Crossbows To Cryptography
- Digital Cash & Privacy
- Politics vs Technology
- Cyberspace, Crypto Anarchy, and Pushing Limits
- Cypherpunks Write Code
- Bitcoin is Generational Wealth
- Bitcoin And The American West
- Interview with Saifedean Ammous, Author of The Bitcoin Standard
- Human B | The Insight Journey Into The Bitcoin Rabbit Hole | english subtitles
- Hard Money Film
It goes without saying that people that are well off, prospering and making money in the mass produced, low quality fiat world would have a negative view on bitcoin.
Remember when the internet was just an online library…now it has evolved into having so much utility that it makes our everyday lives easier – difficult to communicate without it.
The people have had enough of legal theft with a threat of violence (Tax) and regulated trade making it difficult to build and progress as humans.
Bitcoin has already won.
Did you know? A day before the http://bitcoin.org domain was first registered, someone purchased http://netcoin.org using the same registrar. Looks like Satoshi was contemplating between the two names and later dropped http://netcoin.org – @orweinberger