Some juices contain terrible substances and fake sugar. Others are 100% pure fruit juice and are good for the body.
Let us separate the bad juices from the good.
Avoid these Fruit Juices
The first thing that should stop you buying is that it does not say 100% pure fruit juice. If it does not say that the juice should be avoided. Below are the brands to avoid.
- Fruitree (Pioneer Foods Group) - Acesulfame K, Sodium saccharin, Sodium Cyclamate and flavouring.
Do not ever purchase or drink Pioneer Foods Group "Fruitree" fruit juice product. It is very dangerous with short term and long term health affects.
- Acesulfame K - headaches, depression, nausea, mental confusion, liver effects, kidney effects, visual disturbances, and cancer in humans
- Sucralose - bloating, nausea, wheezing, itchy, runny now, anxiety
- Aspartame - headaches, dizziness, depression, increased hunger, depressoin
- Sodium saccharin - bladder cancer, headaches, breathing difficulties, itching, diarrhea
- Sodium Cyclamate - cancer causing - banned in the USA
These are fake sugar. They have the taste but none of the natural sugar needed to give energy to the body. Hence the heart rate is increased however there is no fuel backing it. You will be in danger of over exertion.
Notice how the 40% wording does not stand out - it is not clear at all
Good Fruit Juices
- Pure Refresh - Acidity regulator and flavouring